One treatment for 100,000 miles or 4,000 machine hours
The products are completely interchangeable.
Tribotechnical composition is designed to treat driving axles and mechanical gearboxes to protect against wear, reduce friction and optimize work processes.
|Oil volume, L Dosage||More than 7|
|ml / oz per volume||190 / 6.4|
|Overdose of composition up to 50% doesn’t make any harm to the transmission.|
The volume of bottle 190ml (6.4 oz).
- Anti-scuffing (prevents seizing and scuffing of rubbing surfaces under high loads);
- Antifriction (reduces friction loss);
- Anti-wear (significantly reduces the wear of friction pairs).
- Increase the transmission parts life up to 5 times due to formation of a tribopolymer layer on the surface of friction pairs (carbon nanoreinforcement);
- Increase the run-out at neutral transmission;
- Reduce the fuel consumption up to 10%;
- Significantly reduce vibration and hence noise;
- Reduce the temperature;
- Optimize the gaps.
It is not an additive for oils. Oil serves only as a "transport system" for the delivery of the composition to the friction units. Does not change the viscosity of oils. It’s chemically neutral to them, blended with all types of transmission oils. Does not have a negative effect on rubber products.
Before use, shake the bottle with the composition intensively.
The temperature of the composition should be approx. + 200С.
- Pour the composition into the transmission heated to operating temperature;
- Fill the composition in the oil filler neck;
- After pouring the composition, start moving in the normal mode, providing a run of 10 - 15 ml / 5 engine hour;
- The dosage of the composition and recommendations are given in the instruction;
- Strictly follow the instructions for use.
- The transmission must be in good condition.
- To achieve the greatest effect, it is recommended to perform simultaneous treatment of gearboxes and driving axles.
The lid provides tightness and control of the first opening.
Storage conditions: -200С - +700С.
Shelf life: 5 years from the date of production (indicated on the vial).