One treatment for 4,000 machine hours
Tribotechnical composition is designed to treat hydraulic systems (hydraulic motors, hydraulic cylinders, pumps) to protect against wear, reduce friction and optimize work processes. Ideal for treating machinery that operates under conditions of severe dustiness.
|5 ml of composition per 1 L of hydraulic liquid.|
|Overdose of composition up to 70% doesn’t make any harm.|
The volume of bottle is 190 ml (6.4 oz) , 385 ml (13 oz).
Ideal for treating machinery that operates under conditions of severe dustiness.
Blends with any type of hydraulic oil.
Provides reliable protection against wear and tear by carbon nanoreinforcement technology.
- Anti-scuffing (prevents seizing and scuffing of rubbing surfaces under high loads);
- Antifriction (reduces friction loss);
- Anti-wear (significantly reduces the wear of friction pairs).
- Increase in hydraulic system transmission parts life up to 5 times due to formation of a tribopolymer layer on the surface of friction pairs (carbon nanoreinforcement) ;
- Optimize the gaps;
- Retain oil at the parts surface;
- Restore the hydraulic system pressure to the nominal level;
- Restore the tightness of the stuffing box seals;
- Reduce the oil temperature;
- Increase the service life of the oil.
It is not an additive for oils. Oil serves only as a "transport system" for the delivery of the composition to the friction units. Does not change the viscosity of oils. It’s chemically neutral to them, blended with all types of transmission oils.
Does not have a negative effect on industrial rubber products.
Before use, shake the bottle with the composition intensively.
The temperature of the composition should be approx. + 200С
- Pour the composition into the hydraulic system heated to operating temperature;
- Fill the composition in the oil filler neck;
- After pouring the composition, start working in the regular mode for at least 2-4 hours;
- The dosage of the composition and recommendations are given in the instruction;
- Strictly follow the instructions for use.
Hydraulic system must not have mechanical damages and be operable.
Packaging: The lid provides tightness and control of the first opening.
Storage conditions: -200С - +700С
Shelf life: 5 years from the date of production (indicated on the vial).